We partner with Christian parents to help prepare their children for not only college, but for life. To covenant with CCA, we ask for the following:
- A credible profession of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ by at least one parent of the applicant.
- Parent(s) must be fully supportive of the school's Statement of Faith.
- At least one parent and applicant faithfully attend a church in which the Bible is sincerely believed and faithfully taught.
- Parent(s) commit to support the work of the school through prayer, volunteerism, and financial contributions.
- Parent(s) understand and agree with the mission and philosophy of the school.
- Applicant offers evidence of potential academic success in the school based on past records, entrance tests, and interviews.
- Applicant offers evidence of high moral character, academic potential, emotional stability, a satisfactory behavior record, respect for authority, and adequate social adjustment.
Covenant Christian Academy does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment practices, and financial aid and scholarship programs, and athletic or fine arts administered programs.
The Admissions Committee will render a decision after the admission process has been completed. Families will be notified, and if the decision is made to accept, a contract for enrollment will be emailed. Families have ten days from the date of contract to respond.