Current Academic Openings
Applicants for teaching positions should:
- Be able to articulate a Christian worldview based on an active life of faith in Jesus Christ and faithful attendance in an evangelical church.
- Have a degree in the field of teaching for which they are applying, or its equivalent.
- Be able to describe the general distinctives of classical Christian schooling as compared with other conventional forms of education.
- Be able to articulate a motivation to disciple students in an educational environment like CCA.
If you are interested in any of the positions below, please submit a resume to email@example.com.
PRE-AP GENERAL CHEMISTRY or PHYSICS
- Teach 10th grade general chemistry OR 11th grade physics
- Competitive, negotiable compensation based on education and experience
WORSHIP ENSEMBLE TEACHER (part time – approx. 10 hours/week). Teach worship ensemble classes for 7th-8th grades and 9th-12th grades. Prepare ensembles to lead music for Logic and Rhetoric school chapel services. Will occasionally lead music solo for chapel services. Must have a thorough knowledge of contemporary and traditional worship styles/repertoire and a thorough knowledge of sound equipment and engineering. A Bachelor of Music, Music Education or Church Music degree is preferred.
STRINGS TEACHER (80% FTE with benefits). Teach beginning and intermediate strings class for 5th-12th grades. Responsible for all areas of curriculum instruction as well as several concert performances per year. A minimum of three years classroom teaching experience is required along with a Bachelor of Music or Music Education degree with strings as primary instrument.
FOOTBALL COACHES (Stipend).
- Varsity Football Defensive Coordinator
- Varsity Football Line Coach
- Varsity Football Assistant Coach
- Junior High Football Head Coach (JH practice is held 7-8:30 am with games on Thursday late afternoon/evening)
To apply as a SUBSTITUTE TEACHER ONLY, go to Substitute Teacher Application