Current Openings - Academic
Click here for Administrative and Athletic Positions
Applicants for teaching positions should:
- Be able to articulate a Christian worldview based on an active life of faith in Jesus Christ and faithful attendance in an evangelical church.
- Have a degree in the field of teaching for which they are applying, or its equivalent.
- Be able to describe the general distinctives of classical Christian schooling as compared with other conventional forms of education.
- Be able to articulate a motivation to disciple students in an educational environment like CCA.
If you are interested in any of the positions below, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ELEMENTARY MUSIC TEACHER (Full Time)
- Teach general music classes for students in 1st – 6th grades.
- Responsible for all areas of curriculum instruction as well as grade level programs.
- Requirements include a Bachelor of Music Education degree with a specialization in elementary music education, demonstrated excellence in the classroom, thorough knowledge of best practices including Kodaly, Orff, etc., excellent communication and organizational skills.
AFTER SCHOOL COUGAR CLUB TEACHERS (Part-Time) – Provide care, homework assistance, and safely oversee ages PreK3 – 6th grade. Available hours are Monday – Friday 2:45-6:00 pm. This is a great opportunity for High school Seniors, College students, or parents needing additional income. Must enjoy working with children. Contact Whitney Blain, Extended Education Program Manager at email@example.com or 817/281-4333 ext 104.
To apply as a SUBSTITUTE TEACHER ONLY, go to Substitute Teacher Application