Exactly two years ago today, CCA launched this blog with the desire to equip, educate, and encourage parents. Since the launch, we have published 130 blog posts which have been viewed over 42,000 times by our audience. A grandparent recently expressed gratitude for "the frequent, meaningful messages for parents and grandparents. This is a great service to the CCA family. CCA ‘stands out’ in its effort of equipping families to build up an educated army of warriors for His Kingdom!"
These are are the top 10 most viewed blog posts from year two:
- Why We Don't Have a Prom
- For All the Parents Whose Child Won't Get an Award
- 10 Books Every Christian Teenager Should Read
- 5 Most Dangerous Places for Kids to be Online
- Remembering God's Faithfulness
- What Parents Need to Know About the Teenage Brain
- Planning for Summer Instead of Summer Planning You
- What Exactly Does an Interim Headmaster Do?
- 7 Important Identity Words to Speak Over Your Children
- Why Grandparents Matter
Thank you to everyone who has invested time in the blog editing, writing, and reading. I am grateful for you.
Happy 2nd Birthday to the CCA Blog!