A Message from the Director of Admission
Thank you for your interest in
. Since our humble beginnings in 1979, we have been in the business of training the hearts and minds of the children entrusted to us. We understand that Choosing the best school can be a challenging process. But We would love to be able to come along side your family as you discover God's very best for your children. Covenant Christian Academy
The goals of our admission process are to:
Introduce ourselves to you and your family. We are a community of believers who are committed to our mission of providing a biblically based, classical, college preparatory education that inspires a passion for excellence, a heart of grace, and the character of Christ. We hope you have the opportunity to meet our community, teachers, coaches, and staff at Tour Nights, athletic events, or fine arts venues.
Inform you and your family. At Covenant, we want you to feel the freedom to ask for information that you need which will assist you in making a wise decision about your child’s education. After all, that gives us a reason to brag a little about the great students and families we have!
Evaluate Covenant as a partner for you and your family. The admissions process of applications, interviews, and collection of data is designed to help each of us make the right decision.
The Admission office is available to answer questions and give you a personal tour of our beautiful campus. For your convenience, we also offer regular Tour Night Events. That information is available by clicking the Open House Events tab on the left. Whenever you are ready to begin the enrollment process, you may click the How to Apply tab and it will take you to our secure online application.
Come and see for yourself the difference a Covenant education can make in the life of your family!
Director of Admission
Recent School Achievements:
- Voted Best Private School in 2016 and multiple other times since 2007
- Winner of Best Teacher and Best Coach in Colleyville/Grapevine in 2016
- Multiple Girls' Soccer State Championships
- Boys' soccer State Champions in 2013 and 2014
- State Championship in 2015 and 2016 for the varsity competition Cheer Squad
- Girls' swimming State Champions in 2014 and 2015
- 15 Boys' and Girls' State Championships in Track and Field since 2005
- 2 Betty Buckley Award nominations for the 2016 spring musical, Crazy for You and WINNER of Best Actress in 2015's musical production of Sound of Music
- Jessica Owens, CCA Fine Arts Director received the 2014 Bayard H. Friedman Award for being the best Fine Arts Instructor in North Texas
- 2014 graduate, Brooks Friedman, was named TAPPS male Athlete of the year
For more information or to arrange a personal tour, please call Brenda Huckins in the Admission office toll free at 1-877-528-4333 x117 or email .
Early morning or late evening appointments are available. The Admission Office is located in the Administration Bldg A.
For directions to our campus, please visit our Map & Directions page.
Non Discrimination Policy
Covenant Christian Academy does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment practices, financial aid and scholarship programs, and athletic or fine arts administered programs.