Important - some grades are at or near capacity. please contact admissions prior to applying for information on grade availability.
817 281-4333 X1
A Message from the
Thank you for your interest in
The goals and design of our admissions process are to:
1) Introduce ourselves to you and your family. We are a community of believers who are committed to our mission of providing a biblically based, classical, college preparatory education that inspires a passion for excellence, a heart of grace, and the character of Christ. We hope you have the opportunity to meet our community, teachers, coaches, and staff at Open House, athletic events, and fine arts venues.
2) Inform you and your family. At Covenant, we want you to feel the freedom to ask for information that you need which will assist you in making a wise decision about your child’s education. After all, that gives us a reason to brag a little about the great students and families we have!
3) Evaluate Covenant as a partner for you and your family. The admissions process of applications, interviews, and collection of data is designed to help each of us make the right decision.
The Admissions office is available to answer questions and give you a personal tour of our beautiful campus. For your convenience, we also offer monthly Tour Nights. That information is available by clicking the Open House Events tab on the left. Whenever you are ready to begin the enrollment process, you may click the How to Apply tab and it will take you to our secure online application.
Come and see for yourself the difference a Covenant education can make in the life of your child!
Director of Admissions
- Voted Best Private School six years in a row! 2007 - 2012
- Winner of Best Teacher in Colleyville/Grapevine
- Multiple Girls' Soccer State Championships!
- Boy's soccer State Championship Runner Up!
- Boys' Track and Field State Championship!
News & Announcements
- 5th and 6th Grade Early Logic School Building opened fall, 2009
- Grammar and Pre-Grammar School Building (Grades Pre-K through 4th) Opened fall, 2010
For more information or to arrange a personal tour, please call Cindy Taylor in Admissions toll free at 1-877-528-4333 x122 or email .
Early morning or late evening appointments are available. The Admissions Office is located in Bldg A.
For directions to our campus, please visit our Map & Directions page.